Friday 11 March 2016

Notting Hill and Portobello Market

To me London is an incredible city which I always enjoy going to and although there are so many places which are gorgeous and really captures London's beauty, one place that always stands out to me is Notting Hill. Wether it's the gorgeous, white Victorian Townhouses or all the boutiques or even places like Holland Park, there is no doubt that Notting Hill is one of London's most wonderful places.

When I Went to London on Saturday with my mum and my auntie I couldn't pass up an opportunity to visit the amazing Portobello Market. All the stalls full of vintage jewellery, fashion and so much more definitely caused me to spend way too much money than necessary.

Notting Hill is definitely a place that I hope to live in one day and enjoy many of their boutiques and cafes. 

Unfortunately I was not able to take many photos due to lack of time although I want to share with you some of the photos I did manage to take.





No comments:

Post a Comment