Tuesday 15 March 2016

Lazy Day Outfit

Hi everyone! So today I decided that I really want to do an outfit post and I thought it would be nice to do a bit of a lazy outfit for this post. I think this outfit is perfect if you don't really want to put in too much effort into your look. However, although this outfit is so effortless it still manages to look fairly stylish.

As you can see, I opted for this incredibely soft, grey sweatshirt and when I say soft...I mean soft. This is literally one of the softest things I have in my wardrobe and I love it! I decided to pair that with a pair of simple white jeans which have become so popular that you are able to get ahold of them almost anywhere. I decided to finish the outfit off with these amazing shoes (which I don't even know the name of) which look great for either a lazy day or just a day out as they are super comfy. If you want you can also throw on a leather jacket, or any coat/jacket of your choice. :) ❤️

Grey Sweatshirt: Forever 21
White Jeans: H&M 
Shoes: Select






No comments:

Post a Comment