Tuesday 29 March 2016

Fashion Show Outfit

Hi everyone! So about a week ago I went to a fashion show which was absolutely amazing and I really enjoyed it. It was a small fashion show in my area and I had an absolute blast. I thought it'd be fun to show you the outfit that I wore, also these pieces have featured in my Clothing Haul post and I thought it would be good for you guys to see how some of the items looked when they're put on.

This is the outfit that I wore to the show:

The black top is from Zara. I love tops which have a collar and I especially love this one as it is a leather collar and that makes the top a little bit more interesting.

The skort I wore is from Miss Selfridge, I've been looking for the perfects skort for a while now and I finally found one that I really like. I'm so happy with this purchase and I'm so glad I finally found one that I love.


I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully if you wanted to see what these items from my Clothing Haul then I hope this helped. I also paired this outfit with a pair of faux fur-top wedges from select, I think this would also look lovely with a pair of ankle boots.









No comments:

Post a Comment