Saturday 20 August 2016

The Perfect Summer Outfit

So even though summer is almost over, some people are still lucky enough to be enjoying the weather and the sun. I put together an outfit which is perfect for a summer evening or even just a casual day out. My favourite part of this whole outfit is obviously the skirt, the back of the skirt is so flattering and looks amazing on, it's a little bit different than just having an average Maxi-skirt. It's perfect for a casual look although you can definitely dress it up and make it look more formal. I paired the skirt with a high-neck  crop top which fits this skirt really well. I also threw over the top of that a denim jacket for when the weather is a bit cooler.  
Unfortunately I bought the denim jacket in Poland over a year ago and I have no idea where I bought it from at all. 

However, any denim jacket would go well with this outfit.










Top: Topshop
Skirt: Select
Sunglasses: Alex Perry
Jacket: Unknown :(

No comments:

Post a Comment