Friday 25 March 2016

Make-Up Haul

Okay so firstly I want to start off by saying a quick apology. I know I promised that this post would be up by Tuesday. However, I've been incredibly busy with school and exams so I'm really sorry that this post is late. Now that I'm away from school for about 2 weeks I have more time to work on my posts :)
So here are a few things that I've recently purchased and absolutely love! Some of these things you might recognise from my February Favourites post as these are some of my favourite things I bought throughout February/March.


Nars Laguna Bronzer
Now this could possibly be my favourite product in this whole haul. I am absolutely in love with this bronzer, it's definitely my favourite bronzer as of yet. It's so good for either bronzing or contouring. I use it for contouring practically all the time and the results are unbelievable so I highly recommenced this.
Price: £28.00

Maybelline Lipstick
Shade: Velvet Beige
This is such a gorgeous shade of nude lipstick, it's quite to describe it's fairly pinkish but with a hint of brown. Overall it's just a really nice shade and unlike many nude lipsticks it does not wash out your skin tone, which a lot of nude lipsticks can do.
Price: £7.99

Kiko Smart Eye Pencil 
Shade: 813 
As you can see this is just an eye pencil, however the colour is gorgeous. This sort of shade of blue eye pencil is perfect for spring/summer on the bottom lash line (obviously can also put on top). I can't wait to wear this now that it is spring and this will look super nice in the sun and it's super cheap!
Price: Roughly £3.00

Kiko Ultimate pen eye liner
Yes, another Kiko product, recently I've been loving Kiko as a brand in general and I plan on trying a lot more of their products this year as the quality of all their products is amazing and at such a good price. This really is one of my favourite eye-liners that I have tried it's so easy and quick to use.

Estee Lauder Lucidity Powder
There isn't much to say about this powder apart from, it;s amazing. As you can see I've already used quite a bit of it. It looks great when you put it on and since I have quite oily skin this really stops my face from shining so I definitely recommend this.
Price: £26.50

Mac Vanilla pigment
I'm not going to go on about how great it this is. However, I will say that if you are using this as a highlighter like I do, then it is quite a strong highlight, so if you prefer a much lighter highlight then I don't think this is for you.
Price: £16.00

MAC Lipstick
Shade: Flamingo
This lipstick is an amazing light pink shade and is perfect for a spring make-up look so I will definitely be using that a lot more now in the spring ad summer time.
Price: £15.50

Rimmel London Lipstick
Shade: Heather Shimmer
It's another lipstick! This is one of my favourite lipsticks at the moment and the colour is so hard to describe. It's quite dark but not too dark, it's almost like a light berry shade...but not really. I'm basically the worst at describing lipstick shades.
Price: £4.99

So that''s it! I hope you liked the post and again I'm sorry for missing Tuesday's post :) <3










No comments:

Post a Comment