Wednesday 27 April 2016

Bourjois City Radiance Foundation - Review

Yes, this is what nearly every single blogger owns and raves about right now; It's the City Radiance foundation! 

Here I was debating with myself about whether or not I really needed another foudation to add to my make up collection. Finally, I decided that people are praising it way too much for me to not try it. So I went to Boots, I bought it and I don't regret a thing.

Now I understand why everyone is obsessed with it. It really is radiating and makes my skin look so healthy and glowy. I find that during the summer I don't like to wear a really heavy foundation because I just don't feel good while wearing it in really hot conditions. I guess it's because I get so hot and I find that heavy foundations really don't look good at the end of a really hot day.

So what does this foundation actually do? Well, first of all I love the light coverage it has. However, don't think that a light coverage foundation will not be enough coverage. The coverage is actually pretty good. Not to mention that the most important thing is that it makes your skin look super healthy and awake which I find is a winner in any foundation. Sometimes I get a bit worried about glowy and foundations full of radicance as I get a bit worried that it will make my face look oily as I have combination skin. Luckily, this foundation does not do that at all it looks absolutely perfect but remember everyone's skin is different and you won't know unless you try! 



No comments:

Post a Comment