Sunday 1 May 2016

My Favourite Bloggers

This time every month I would normally be doing a monthly favourites post.  However, this month there hasn't been that many products that I have been really enjoying. So, instead of doing a monthly favourites I'm going to be sharing with you some of my favourite bloggers. These bloggers are the blogs I have been reading the most in the past month or two because I think all these girls have an incredible talent when it comes to blogging and I think they're all going to make it big in the blogging world and I want to say good luck to all of them!

1) Katie Elizabeth Meehan 
I am absolutely in love with Katie's blog; all the pictures she takes are so beautiful. One of the main things I love about Katie's blog is that she has such a great variety of different posts. You can find posts about beauty, reviews, photography and even recipes. She started her blog back in 2014 and it's crazy how much her posts have improved in the last 2 years. I would strongly recommend for you to have a look at Katie's blog, you won't regret it!

http://katiemeehan.co.uk/ 

2) Oh hello it's Hannah
I don't even know where to begin here. Hannah's blog is definitely one of my all time favourite blogs ever. I love how professional the blog looks and how nicely it is set out. From the moment I first clicked on the blog I knew I was going to love it. The posts are amazing and so helpful when looking for information on make up products. I literally have no words to describe how amazing this blog really is. Her make up/beauty posts are my favourite because she shares her opinions on certain products and personally I find that really helpful and I think some of you might too.

http://ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk/

3) Chloe Danielle 
Chloe's blog includes all things beauty, fashion and as she says on her blog "All things girly". I don't think Chloe has ever posted anything on her blog that I didn't like. Her blog is one of those blogs that always puts a smile on my face and I enjoy reading it so much. I always keep and eye out for new posts as I never want to miss anything! Not only is her blog absolutely incredible but she is such a nice person and that makes me love her blog even more.

http://www.chloedanielle.co.uk/

4) Shay Holly
One of the things I admire about Shay is her style! Her fashion sense is incredible and I love that she shares that on her blog. Her beauty posts are also incredible.The photos are amazing quality and it really is a blog worth reading. I practically read all her posts as soon as they are uploaded. Just by looking at her blog you can tell she puts so much effort into her posts and she enjoys it so much and deserves all the success she gets and will definitely get in the future!

http://www.shayholly.co.uk/

5) Theglamdemarry
This is a blog I have been reading for quite a long time now and is definitely one of my favourites. Marry's posts are always so well written and she puts so much effort into all her posts. Her photos are such good quality and in general the photos are amazing. My favourite posts that she does are definitely her fashion/style posts I think her style is amazing and if you are looking for outfit ideas then this blog would be great for that. I have spoken to Marry a few times and from that I can tell that she is such a lovely and genuine person.

http://theglamdemarry.blogspot.co.uk/

6) Wear out the words
I have to start of by saying that the make up posts on this blog are incredible! She includes different ways to create certain make up looks. This also includes the products that she believes you should use to recreate the look perfectly this includes both high-end and drugstore make up. I think her blog is so helpful in creating these looks and I have tried many of these myself. I highly recommend that if you are interested in make up that you have a look at her blog. 

 http://www.wearoutthewords.com/

7) Style Sprinter
I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this blog. It is so professional and nicely set out. I love all the style and beauty posts. One of my favourite things that Katya does on her blog is that she has a lot of advice posts for other bloggers, so if you are a beginner in blogging then I think that this blog could really help you out. Another one of my favourite things on her blog are the outfit posts. Her style is amazing and it's so worth having a look at her blog.

http://stylesprinter.com/

And that's it! All these girls are incredibly talented and deserve so much success so please go over to their blogs and have a look at what each of them is all about. They all have incredible style which is something I love about all of them and I think you will too. I only wrote a short little paragraph about each of them but I do recommend that you have a look at all of their blogs and see what you think.



3 comments:

  1. Loved this post, thank you so much for all of your kind words! All of the other girls seem amazing and I will definitely be checking out their blogs -xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post! I can't believe how kind you are about my blog, it makes me feel so good about it, so thank you so so much :) Will definitely have a look at the other bloggers you mentioned too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post, all the blogs seems to be amazing, I'll definitely check them out. And thank you so much for including me, you're so so lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete