Wednesday 23 November 2016

London and Winter Wonderland

Christmas is definitely my favourite time of the year and London is one of my favourite places that I've ever been to, so Christmas time in London is one of my favourite things in the world. London is beautiful anyway but during the Christmas period it looks even more beautiful. If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat you would have seen that I had the best time on Saturday in London and Winter Wonderland and I managed to get some incredible photos!

I'm going to start first with the photos from Winter Wonderland and then all the other photos that I took.




Ok so that's it! Being in London around this time always puts me in the Christmas spirit and now I couldn't be more ready for Christmas! 

Outfit 
Top - Zara 
Scarf - Topshop
Skirt - Quiz
Bag - Be Exclusive

No comments:

Post a Comment