Tuesday 5 April 2016

Stripes In Spring

Hi everyone! Yes, today's post is going to be an outfit post which I enjoyed doing so much! I want to start doing more outfit posts as right now they are my favourite things to do. I love stripes, but I especially love stripes during the spring/sunmer time. I don't know why but stripes just look amazing when the sun is shining. 

In this outfit I decided to wear a black and white striped top and I paired that with a nice black skirt with buttons at the front (which was featured in my previous clothing haul). I then threw on a chunky cardigan as with the British weather you can never be too safe. Of course I had to throw on some tights because there is no way that you can walk around Britain right now with bare legs. If you do then you must be crazy or incredible brave, I'm not sure which one. I finished off the look with a pair of black wedges with gold studs and my new favourite sunglasses! 


I wanted this look to be extremely affordable for everyone so I used pieces from shops which are very well priced and affordable. 

Top: Primark 
Skirt: Quiz
Cardigan: Primark
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Shoes: Unfortunately these were bought at some random shop so I am not sure where these were bought.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the skirt, perfect spring outfit!

    check out my recent? :)

    www.statementundertones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete