Tuesday 1 December 2015

A Little Beauty Haul

So recently I did a little bit of shopping especially in Sephora I think only two products were not bought in Sephora. I love shopping in Sephora and unfortunately we don't have on in England so I had to go all the way to France but it surely was worth it!

Here are a few of my favourite things that I got!
First, I'll start with the two things that were not from Sephora.

The first thing my Auntie actually got me and just got me the One direction perfume "Between us" I love this bottle I think it looks gorgeous and of course the smell itself is absolutely amazing. I think that even if you don't like One direction you could give the perfume a try as you might like the smell.

Another thing that I got is the M.A.C Pro Longwear concealer. I did already have one of these but I ran out. I know a lot of people talk about this concealer and everyone is probably already tired of hearing about it so I won't go into to much detail about it. However, I have to admit that this is an amazing concealer and definitely one of my favourites.
 

Finally here are some of the things I got from Sephora. Firstly, I got this Smashbox Photo finish foundation primer. This is the poor minimising one and although this is quite pricey I have heard great things about it and I hope it can make my foundation look a lot better. 


Next I got the Benefit High Beam which I also owned before but ran out. This is a liquid highlighter and I know that this product has many mixed reviews and many people don't like it but I personally love it. It gives my face a nice glow and really highlights my cheekbones. I like to put it on a brush and then dab it on my cheeks rather than putting it straight on my face which is what a lot of people do. I also put a little bit on my brow bone with my finger.


Another thing that I was extremely excited to get was the Original Beauty Blender. I heard so many great reviews on this and decided it was worth giving it a go. This claims to make you makeup look a lot more flawless and give you that airbrushed skin look and so far I haven't heard a bad word about this and I'm really looking forward to trying this!


I've been wanting to buy the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat concealer for a while now and finally I got it! There's not much I can say about this as I've never tried it before however I'm really looking forward to trying it. Once I've tried all of these products I might do a review on specific ones that I really have been loving.


Aaah and finally this is definitely the one I was most excited about getting...it's the Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet! I can't explain just how excited I am about this. I've never owned the naked 2 pallet before but it's definitely my favourite out of all the Naked Pallets. I think the colours are beautiful and there's such a good variety of shades, I can tell I'm going to have so much fun trying all of them out. 




Lastly, Have a happy 1st Of December everyone! Right now I'm listening to Christmas songs while blogging and after this I'm going to decorate the tree! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I go to New York in May and I'm so excited to go to Sephora and go makeup shopping!!
    I have the Real Techniques beauty blender which is amazing but I'd love to try the original one to see what all the fuss is about. Aha

    Love your blog

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you are so lucky to go to New York! I highly recommend getting the beauty blender when you are there. I have fairly problematic skin and sometimes that effects the way my make up looks (especially the foundation) but with the beauty blender my make up looks so much more flawless.
      Also thank you so much, that means a lot :) x

      Delete