Friday 1 April 2016

March Favourites

Hi everyone! I can't believe It's already April, it feels like I was doing my February favourites just yesterday. Happy April Fool's day, and here are a couple of things that I've been loving in March :)

Hair
This month I have been loving these 3 hair products. The first one is the Batiste Dry Shampoo and this is the XXL Volume. This dry shampoo is one of the only things that really gives my hair volume and makes it last a long time. I have very fine hair and it's hard to get any volume in it but this dry shampoo really does a good job so I strongly recommenced this if you also have fine hair. The next two things are the Toni&Guy Shampoo and Conditioner for fine hair. Again, this has been putting a lot more volume into my hair and I don't feel like my hair is constantly flat. They also smell amazing and make my hair feel extremely soft and healthy.

Make-up
There are two make-up products that I've been loving in March and that is the Bourjois City Radiance Foundation and the Nars Laguna bronzer. The City Radiance foundation is still very new to me as I did buy it at the end of March but I absolutely love it, I won't talk about it too much as I have a review coming up very soon. The seconds product is the Nars Laguna Bronzer, now you may have already heard of this bronzer loads of times as it is a very popular bronzer. I myself have been wanting to buy this bronzer for so long and finally I did and I'm very happy with it.

Random
Here are two random things that I've enjoyed in march. The first one is the Soap & Glory Hand Food. This is an amazing hand cream that I've been using constantly throughout last month. It smells and feels amazing.
The next thing is actually a purse, this is a purse from Bessie which I have recently purchased and it is now my favourite purse. If you have never heard of the brand Bessie then here is a link to their Instagram so you can go and have a look.

That is it! I have a few exciting posts coming up soon (a lot of outfit posts) so I'm really looking forward to that and I hope you all enjoy them :)









2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post. x
    I absolutely love the purse, it looks gorgeous.
    And I've wanted to buy the Nars bronzer for ages, it seems to be so good.
    I love your blog anyways.

    - http://theglamdemarry.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, the bronzer is incredible I can see why so many people are obsessed with it. I love your blog too it's so adorable x

      Delete