Saturday 6 August 2016

White In The Summer

I love wearing white in the summer and I don't know why, I think it just looks amazing in the sun and with a bit of a tan. The colour white itself is one of my favourite colours to wear. Often the white gives off a fairly classy look. Here is an outfit I put together with my current favourite white top at the moment! 






 
One of the reasons why I love this top is not only becase it looks great but it is so comfortable and soft. It's perfect for those days where it's not too hot but not cold either. I paired it with these leggins which are ripped at the sides and a white scarf.

Top: Rock Bottom
Leggins: Topshop
Scarf: Rock Bottom
Sunglasses: Forever 21
 
Thanks for reading and I hope you're all having a great summer so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment