Sunday 8 November 2015

What's in my bag?

 So for today's post I thought it would be quite fun to show you what;s in my bag as I myself love seeing what people have in their bags...I don't know if that's weird or not! :)

Can I just start off by saying how much I love this bag? I got it in France last year so unfortunately I can't say what shop it was in. However, I do absolutely love it! It's so spacious, it has 2 zip-up pockets on the inside as well as one open one and it also has one of those pockets for your phone. It also has a zip-up pocket at the back and the bag itself just looks gorgeous!




So....This is all that was in my bag.



Here I have my make-up bag (link to My 'make up bag post http://dashingblur.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/my-make-up-bag.html ). I also have my purse which is an old one I got from Primark, A Fudge Urban hairspray because I can't leave the house without hairspray and this one smells of coconut! I also have my Nivea deodorant and a pen. 


On the end I have my Batiste XXL volume dry shampoo, which by the way I highly recommended this is one of the only products I've tried which actually gives my hair volume and at the very end I have my hairbrush. 

So that was the big main pocket of my bag now here are a couple of things I keep in some of the small pockets.



I would also normally have:

  • My phone
  • My keys
  • A bottle of water
  • My travel-sick bands
  • Gum/mints













No comments:

Post a Comment