Thursday 16 February 2017

Makeup Haul

Yay I finally have a new post up for you guys. It's been a while since I've done a blog post but I'm working on figuring out a schedule soon and there will definitely be regular uploads. I'm sorry for not posting for so long but I know hauls have always done well on my blog so here's one as the first post of 2017. 


I won't be talking in detail about each item because that would take forever but I will include the name of the item and the price as I know I'll get asked about how much everything was. I will talk about most of these items in more detail in the future or include them in makeup looks in Instagram.

Stila Liquid Lipstick
Shade: Baci
price: £16



NYX 
Dark circles concealer - £6.50
setting spray - £7.00
HD Studio Translucent powder - £8.00


Smashbox Pore minimising primer
Price - £28.00


Nyx Liquid Lipstick
shade - Embellishment 
price £6.50

MAC Lipstick
Shade - Honeylove
Price - £15.50


MAC pro Longwear Concealer
Shade - NW20
Price - £18.00

I did also buy a lot of lip liners but If I was to talk about every single one it would take forever and this would be a very boring blog post. Let me know on Instagram if you would like me to swatch them for you :)












No comments:

Post a Comment